Friday 6 April 2018

Is Anybody Out There?

I honestly don't mind talking to myself. I do it all the time 😄.
But today I'm specifically writing to invite feedback. Please feel free to leave comments or advice about my work. If you have work to share, I'd love to see it!
I'm just sorting through all my projects - stuff that hasn't sold or been given away as gifts - and trying to figure out what to do with them.
If you've read any of my past blogs, you'll know that I do not love my owls. Clearly, no one else does either 😂.
However, I'm not one to give up on unloved things. And I don't like to see things go to waste. (A blessing and a curse!)
So I have decided to go through my inventory rework the projects, starting with the owls. I'm going to be posting 'befores' and 'afters', and would really like to hear what you think.
Hey ho, hey ho, it's off to work I go!🎶

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bella Blue - Completed!

Bella Blue, Upcycled and ready for her new home!