Sunday 22 April 2012

New Mermaids, New style of Tail!!!

 My love affair with mermaids continues. I don't even know how it began. Well, I kind of do... it originally arose from laziness
(a tail is so much easier and so much more magical than a pair of legs!) 
But now I just love mermaids because they're mermaids.


 Check out the new tail designs!
Hey, I don't know if you've even seen my old ones. Have to get onto that asap.
This tail pattern was hand sewn by my talented friend, Melody Tallon of Artefacts Jewellery Design

This is the pattern I originally started with but the stretchy fabric wouldn't hold its shape as I tried to the do the free flow stitching on the sewing machine. I am now going to hand sew the way Melody did for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bella Blue - Completed!

Bella Blue, Upcycled and ready for her new home!